Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Get more Targeted Traffic to your blog, NOW!

If you're reading this blog post, then chances are high that you are a... blogger! And bloggers want traffic: readers are the lifeblood of a blog, without them any efforts at blogging are simply a waste of time.

But getting targeted traffic, from Internet users that are truly interested in your content, can be a frustrating task. Blog directories, link swaps, Technorati and other free traffic generating methods are part and parcel of most bloggers' arsenal of traffic generators.

And now there's
a new kid on the bloc and it's called Blogrush. Blogrush is a FREE blog syndication network that allows links to your posts to be shown on blogs that are matched closely to the content of your own blog, thereby generating highly targeted traffic, the kind of visitors that will read your blog rather than simply show up as a quick blip on your traffic stats. In return, your blog will also show links to related content from other members of Blogrush. You can see this in action on the cool widget in the right-hand tool bar of this blog.

I'm usually pretty sceptical about free traffic generating methods: there's definitely stuff out there that simply doesn't work or can even be counter-productive, such as FFA pages and pageview-exchange programs. But
Blogrush definitely convinced me. It provides a FREE and hands-free traffic referral system, traffic stats and most importantly of all, targeted traffic to your blog.

If you aren't convinced yet that this is for you, I suggest you watch
Blogrush's short video presentation. Trust me, it's pretty impressive!

And remember,
Blogrush is new and the early bird catches the worm... so if its readers you want and not just clicks, join now...

6 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Cookie..... said...

Thanks mate fer postin this and sendin me the e-mail about it. I'll be checkin it out in the near future.....

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Okay, Cookie, thanks...

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Frank Partisan said...

I have it now.

Through this site I found several blogs I never visited, linked to mine.

If someone links to me, or supports my blog in some way, I visit it, no matter what the view.

http://wholinkstome.com/

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Emmanuel said...

I added Blogrush to my blog after a long struggle. Their site keeps crashing. Maybe they attracted more users than they had expected and can't handle all the traffic.

By the way, now you have a vested interest in my website's traffic :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Wally Banners said...

Hi I just joined it 2 days ago and posted ss of it on my blog I love it and also the quality of the blogs on widget, well it brought me to yours :)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Thanks to all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home