Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Official: Muslims turn Schoolgirl's Body into Kebabs!

Some blogs really do go where angels fear to thread. Pamela from Atlas Shrugs, is never shy of a story, no matter how unsubstantiated, provided it offers more prooooof of the utter degeneracy and decadence of Muslims:
The body of a missing schoolgirl may have been turned into burgers and kebabs and served up at a seaside fast food outlet.

Police fear the remains of 14 year old Charlene Downes, who went missing in November 2003, may also have been ground up into tile grout.

All this from the "reputable source" Metro (never heard of them before and I live in the UK).

In a different context I think this is what some would call a blood libel... But say anything, just anything and child believe it. Here's what one bright spark of a commenter has to say about it:
I wish I could get my hands around the throat of the sick son of a bitch who did that to that little girl! MFers!!

Pardon my fwench.

Pamela - GRRRLL BLOGGER (by her own admission). Pampams: you need help, urgently...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home