Tuesday, February 06, 2007

FalseDichotomies.com woz robbed...

Following up on the FD-robbery story:

After a typically hard-working day at false dichotomies.com headquarters, I decided to head out into the heart of the Katomnim to gorge myself on the finest schwarma Jerusalem has to offer. A beautiful, mild evening, I decided to take the scenic route, which extended the jaunt to around forty-five minutes. On my way back I hit the cell-phone to make plans for the night. It was as mundane an excursion as you can imagine.

I returned to the flat, and opened the door. Straightaway I saw leaflets strewn out over the floor. I am used to living in a certain amount of squalor, but something seemed amiss. I looked to my left and to my right, and I realised that a burglary had taken place. The television had gone, and I soon noticed that my laptop was also missing. How did they get in? It wasn’t through the front-door. And then it dawned on me. They had used a crowbar to lever aside the metal grille that was supposed to protect the kitchen windows from intruders.
Complete blogpost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home