Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stupid Goys on "Shepardic [sic] Jews"...

Another bit of wisdom by two Paranoid Jooooooo Obsessed Internet Freaks, this time on "Sherpardic [sic] Jews are OK"... Watch them not being able to pronounce Ashkenazi, hold signs up side down and generally make tits of themselves. Priceless. They would deserve "Stooopidest Goys of the Month Award" if that coveted prize actually existed.



Apparently this is number 2 in a trilogy. I couldn't be asked watching 1 and 2...

H/T
JudeophobeWatch.

7 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

...it will certainly take the taste out of my mouth and since I'm eating chocolate I've decided to watch it later(if ever). I'm just not big where these kinds of films are concerned.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Gert said...

I was just going to alert you to this. Seriously, this is funny...

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Ok, Gert, I'll watch it alright. But if it makes me puke, I'm blaming you;-)

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Man, that was funny, you were right all along!!!

I could come up with some especially hillarious tid-bits from that one but why trouble myself...

I stopped watching about one-thirds through b/s it was too much for me. Those two are sooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Somebody should make a transcript of this and then do a voice-over with voices of the two aunts from The Simpsons. Now that would be positively hilarious...

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

lol...that would be hilarious, Gert!

My only Q remaining: how do you spell hilarious?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Well, I guess that one was answerred..."hilarious." Silly me!!!

Concerning the video the reason I only watched some 1/3th was b/s there was is much hatred behind the stupid, nonsensical crap these ladies are spewing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home