Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kenneth O'Keefe: a Hero...

I don't use that word lightly: hero... or ever, really. And I vowed not to waste too much time on Cast Lead Sur Mer: Israel scored a massive own goal. Period. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and they'll do it again and again and again until it's too late for any Hasbara damage control and apart from one last yelp of 'antiiiii-Seeemiites!' Zion will find itself so isolated it'll have no choice but to finally try and come to its senses and accept some 'compromises'.


And Ken? He'll have played a part in all that and it won't be forgotten. He's a hero: a Nobel Peace Prize for almost not being someone else is probably not on the cards but who cares? Here he is, confronted by a BBC bimbette on 50 k+, on HardTalk, in three parts (about 25 min in total)...

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger joe90 kane said...

...apart from one last yelp of 'antiiiii-Seeemiites!'
- A very learned observation, if you don't mind me saying so DyWp.

I have recently been giving it some thought, an uncommon activity here at Kane Mansions, and have compiled what I considered to be the definitive list of what all zionist arguments boil down to.

In no particular order, much like the thoughts of zionists themselves, here are they are as follows -
- Argumentum ad hominum
- Argumentum ad terrorism
- Argumentum ad antisemitism
- Argumentum ad Hitlerum

Obviously, I always defer to the liks of DyWp's own superior knowledge in this area, but do look forward to any signs of approval from such concerned and involved bods as your good self.

all the best

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Emmanuel said...

Why call the interviewer a bimbette? Isn't it hypocritical (and chauvinistic - would you call a male journalist a himbo?) to call somebody names for not giving your side an easy time while rightly decrying the unjustified application of the label "anti-Semite" to critics of Israel?

Besides, the whole show's concept is that they grill the hell out of their interviewees, no matter what side they're on. The journalist is just continuing Tim Sebastian's tradition.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Emm:

If you knew what we know about the Beebs ever deteriorating standards on I/P reporting, you might feel the same...

I feel a bit pity for her: there will be complaints by the truckload. From Zios: 'Terrorists on the BBC!. Fuck'em.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Joe90kane:

Tell me about it. Over at Richard Millett's blog I've got a Britraeli nut who's been promising to 'meet me' (he knows where I live) for 'icecream and iron bars'.

Not a single Zio there thought that was perhaps a little excessive...

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger joe90 kane said...

Over at Richard Millett's blog I've got a Britraeli nut who's been promising to 'meet me' (he knows where I live) for 'icecream and iron bars'.
- There is always your local police Gert, don't forget.

Seriously, my own local Strathclyde Police take a very dim view indeed, of the internet being used for such violent and threatening purposes.

I'm not familiar with Richard Millett's blog but I'll give it a dekko.

You take care now Gert mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home