Friday, October 21, 2011

Zionist ‘Humour’ and 'counter arguments' from a Settler…

That modern Zionism really doesn’t have a great deal of moral arguments left is quite undeniable: its prolonged and over time strongly accelerated colonial designs on territory acquired by means of military conquest, a practice considered illegal even by its perennial apologist and enabler (or ‘pusher’, to use Gideon Levy’s ‘occupation addiction’ parallel) the USA, means any moral claims or declarations of peaceful intent must be considered totally bankrupt.

This bankruptcy manifests itself among other things from highly reductionist stances a la Alex Stein’s ‘it’s [Israel] good for the Jews’ to Richard Millett’s ‘I’m for a TSS but the territories are disputed, not occupied’.

But today I received the ultimate Britzio argument from Daniel Marks, a Jewish settler from Croydon(*), from Ma’ale Adumim (for some 38 years) and a devout Jewish person who undoubtedly sees himself as a fully paid up settler member of the ‘chosen people’, in the form of an email sent to me from a walla.com account at 11.45 am.

Daniel’s main contribution was to type ‘Any use?’, and below the fold was then inserted an advert for Maxgentleman Enlargement Pills:



MaxGentleman Enlargement Pills have been featured across major media outlets around the world, including ESP and Fox News, with dozens of positive reviews.



This is the only Male enlargement supplement that has been PROVEN in clinical trials to enlarge your penis ג€“ safely, quickly, and importantly ג€“ PERMANENTLY

Follows then the ubiquitous list of claims and testimonials.

Clearly one can take the Britzionist out of Albion but one can’t take the puerile toilet humour out of the Britzionist.

(*) No, he’s probably not from Croydon, I'm just guessing.

6 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Daniel Marks said...

This is a bare-faced lie and I am currently taking legal advice. I have been living in Maale Adumim for 27 years, not 38.

I give you six months to publish a retraction or else!

PS
If you're already at it the Chosen People have capital letters.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Emmanuel said...

One settler sending you this crap is enough for you to call it "Zionist humor"? What does it have to do with him being a Zionist?

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Daniel Marks said...

Hi Emanuel, you trembling Israelite sniveling apologist, etc

Allow me to supply some context. A couple of year ago on MelchetteMike's excellent blog Gert mentioned having been the victim of Belgian stereotypes. I had never known that such things existed and was thankful to discover the superb Belgian Ant-Defamation Institute:

http://www.goodnewsforliberaldemocracy.org/belgianantidefamationinstitute/

Here I read about Gert's complaints specifically mentioned I recall being good at maths, personal hygiene, making good beer, being good dancers, having short penises, being shitty in bed and not being able to see in the dark. I assumed that it was neither being a good dancer or making good beer that was Gert's problem.

A few days ago I received the mail that Gert was good enough to copy to his blog and naturally I thought of my friend. We may be divided by politics and intelligence, but I've always seen Gert as my buddy, and I believe that a friend in need, etc.

I selflessly forwarded the mail to Gert with the kind message that he was also good enough to copy. I did not put it on his blog in order to involve embarrassment to either Gert or his good lady wife. I personally cannot attest to the reliability of the product, but as a chemist and anti-Zionist of some repute, I had no doubt that Gert would make an informed an intelligent decision as how to proceed in the matter.

You can imagine how shocked I was when a good friend reported that my personal intimate mail had been published on a public blog and had doubtlessly been read by two or three people!

That is my story Emanuel and I hope that Gert has the integrity to publish this in its entirety. It is a pity that you didn't have the good judgement to check out the facts before writing what you did - you self-hating ghetto Jew!.

All the best

Daniel

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Gert said...

'When in a hole...', Daniel.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Daniel Marks said...

Busy week on your blog Gert. How do you find the time?

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Gert said...

More childishness from Danny.

To answer the question: 'with great difficulty'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home