Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm in love with Naomi Klein...

NaomiNo, not really. Well, maybe just a little bit. Let me put it this way: I felt a tingle, definitely.

As any respectable 'Leftist' I had to read some of Naomi's stuff. Not all of it. Some of it. Much I liked, other stuff I found far-fetched and sometimes seriously OTT. But when I see another one of these typically impeccably groomed US military industrial complex types from this neocon finkfank or other proclaim everything is now fine in Iraq, I find myself all of a sudden agreeing wholeheartedly with Naomi Klein and cohorts. And grabbing my copy of "The Schock Doctrine"...

But that's not the reason for my heart's slight flutter. Saturday night I watched her being interviewed by Riz Khan (it was just before Larry King's interview with Ahmedinejad). Never quite before stopped to think what she looked like. Well, she's cute, disarmingly so. I'd have definitely fancied her if she was my classmate. Or the girl next door...

And my marriage is safe because Naomi is already married, to that cheeky chappy from Aljazeera's Inside USA, Avi Lewis. Naomi, if things go wrong between you and Avi, I'm here. We can talk. Have a cupper. And I'm not Jewish but I'm better looking than Avi, so there...

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Mad Zionist said...

But Gert, the esteemed Beek told us all you were a homosexual! ;)

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Gert said...

It's ironic for someone who claims not to have a problem with (his parlance) "the alternative lifestyle" that he tries to insult people by calling them gay... The guy's anally repressed, surely...

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Besides, he'll see this post as a Ko-ho-ho-munist smokescreen (LOL).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home