Saturday, May 28, 2005

Has Google zeroed all PageRank?

Much to my surprise [horror is the word] I found out last night that all of my sites had gone from toolbar PageRank 3 – 5 to 0 [in zero seconds]!

Checking out some competitor sites as well as a few blue chips, I found the same to be true for all of them.

But Dumbo here uses
Google.com as my home page [how sad is that?], so it took a few calming minutes to realise that Google’s own PR had plummeted from 10/10 to 0!

No, of course it hasn’t but what exactly is going on here? The toolbar greens are empty... Is this some strange indicator of a new update? Looking at the forums I feel very lonely...

Or is this what they call… an act of God!

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pagerank servers are just down :)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Gert said...

I thought that too but this is now well over 24 hours. Seems a little long for downtime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home